Live in North Dakota
North Dakota is one of the best kept secrets of the country. Rivers winding throughout the state, grasslands intersecting the Badlands, and dramatic buttes and cliffs all contribute to the beautiful open space with a sky so large that you don’t need to look up. North Dakota offers many amenities whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast, history buff, or you just want a nice, safe place to raise a family.
Scull Construction believes in loyalty to our clients and our employees. We provide continual training so our team can build the finest projects in the region.
At Scull Construction we combine a passion for construction with cutting-edge technology for builders. We build teams that build buildings, and our workers’ growth is a priority. If you have a passion to build, this is the right place for you.
- Concrete Specialists • Carpenter’s Helpers • Carpenters
- Steel Workers • Sheet Rockers • Tile Setters
- Equipment Operators • Metal Building Journeymen • Mechanics
- Truck Drivers • Expert Craftsmen and Craftswomen
- Construction Engineers • Civil Engineers • Estimators
- Project Managers • Superintendents • Surveyors
Known as the Peace Garden state, North Dakota provides an abundance of activities to explore. Along with endless outdoor opportunities, you will discover a variety of local breweries and wineries on the Beer and Wine Trail. Partake in year round hunting and fishing of all different types. North Dakota offers a wide selection of fishing hot spots anytime of the year. From a number of lakes, rivers, and reservoirs, you can partake in some of the best walleye fishing in the Nation. You can also find pike, Chinook salmon, catfish, and white bass, to just name a few. As more people are drawn to this state for vacations or opportunities, they end up staying because they love it.
Located in the southwest corner, Dickinson is the gateway to Theodore Roosevelt National Park and home to Dickinson State University . Dickinson provides breathtaking views on numerous hiking trails, exceptional golf courses, scenic biking and horse trails, and shooting and archery ranges. To the west of Dickinson you have access to Theodore Roosevelt National park which is home to a variety of wildlife, a portion of the Badlands, and the Painted Canyon. Or, you could head south towards the Enchanted Highway to view a collection of the world’s largest scrap metal sculptures. With a friendly and close knit community Dickinson is able to offer the amenities of a city in wide open spaces.
Too see more of what Dickinson has to offer please visit the link below. http://www.visitdickinson.com/
- North Dakota population: 757,952 (Source)
- Dickinson population: 23,765 (Source)
- Cost of living in North Dakota is 6% below national average (Source)
- North Dakota is #3 for lowest unemployment rate at 2.8% (Source)
- Average amount of sunny days per year: 204 (Source)